Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ready for some hot Coffee?

Hi! It's 5:44 pm and it looks like it's 10:00 pm outside. We went to our high school's Volleyball game today, they were playing for the state championship. We lost to a team we had already beat this season. Both teams played very well and it was so much fun to watch. Since Sara plays volleyball it was fun for her to get to see the varsity girls go so far with their team. We just got home about an hour ago and I already have my pajamas on. Friday was a really long day for me so I'm ready to RELAX!

Remember I told you that Quickutz was selling these tag sets 2 tags for $1? Well this great one is the other style I was telling you about. There really is a white little note card that goes on the inside of it, but I took that out and put a gift card in it instead. I used lots of scrap papers and some hero arts stamps. I paper pieced the cup and colored the "coffee" with Copics. I also added glitter to the 'steam'. Oh, the tags are just solid green, I added the dp strips to it.

I didn't get my scrapbooking room cleaned yet, imagine that! But I'm going to make this short so I can relax a bit and maybe get a card or two made :)

Our quote of the day:

Believe while others .. By William Arthur Ward

Believe while others are doubting.
Plan while others are playing.
Study while others are sleeping.
Decide while others are delaying.
Prepare while others are daydreaming.
Begin while others are procrastinating.
Work while others are wishing.
Save while others are wasting.
Listen while others are talking.
Smile while others are frowning.
Commend while others are criticizing.
Persist while others are quitting.


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful evening!




1 comment:

Jami said...

Oh, love how you used this for a gift card holder - looks like it's the perfect fit!! Love that cup of coffee!! Yum!
hugs, Jami