Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sneak Peek of new AmyR stamps!

Good Morning! Today's cards are sneak peeks of AmyR's new stamps which will be released tomorrow (Monday, Nov. 24th) at 10:00pm est at All That Scraps.

On to the cards: the little onesie is part of the set as well as the sentiment :) You know Amy, she wants us to have everything we need when designing a card and she's good at providing it in her sets too!

I also used the Nestabilities Labels 2 set for the mattings of the onesie! Of course I added ribbon and dew drops. I also used scraps of paper I had. Sorry, I'm on a roll using scraps :)

The next card was soooooooo much fun! I love this sentiment!!!! Again I used scrap papers, but coloring these shoes was a blast! I used Copics and then my essentials white pen for highlights. There is also a little glitter pen (silver) on the rain boots :) Gotta get some bling in there somewhere :)


Our quote for the day: "There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort. "
— Jane Austen


That quote is me to a "T" :) Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Great cards. I love the paper on the baby card - very cool!

stampmonkey said...

That quote fits me as well! ;)

Love the baby card! And your shoes card is cute too - fun colors.