Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday's Review Preview

Good Morning! We have a chance of SNOW again today......brrrrrrrrrrr!
Today is
This is such a fun set illustated by Diane Zechman. You can cover lots of occasions with this fun cupcake set! My card below is obviously for Christmas. The fun part was adding all the details to the penguin. He has white flocking on his hat, glitter on the candy cane and the ornament top, shimmerz on the cupcake top and I paper pieced the cupcake liner. FUN!!! The Happy Christmas sentiment is from "Christmas Around the World" (I love that set too)!

You can go to the ATS blog to see more previews of the Cupcake Occasions set.

Our quote of the day: "Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess. " - Edna Woolman Chase

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Very pretty card, Jeanette! I really like paper piecing (even though I forget to do it!) and you did a wonderful job of piecing on this card.

diane zechman said...

fun card! I love the paper you pieced on the bottom!

Joanne said...

This is so cute! I really like the backround paper too...

ChrissyM said...

How adorable!! I love everything about it.

There is an award on my blog for you.

Jami said...

Love that little penguin and his paper-pieced cupcake!!
hugs, Jami