Monday, November 3, 2008

from the Inspiration Box

Good Morning! It was so nice this morning having lots of daylight to wave to Ben as he left this morning, Sara had to go really early for show choir. I really like the getting light early part of this time, but until it gets cold and I'm ready to come home early and stay home in my jammies in front of the fireplace, the getting dark early part doesn't excite me :)


This card is one that I used my inspiration box for. I was flipping through some older cards I have made and one with a basic layout like this jumped out at me, so I used it. I made some slight changes, but that's what inspiration is all about, not copying completely, but getting ideas from :) Once again I found myself using both sides of a double sided paper, I just really love them!! This one is from Scenic Route and I LOVE the design and the colors of it. I love it so much that I bought 2 pieces instead of 1 :) The Happy Thanksgiving stamp is from Stampendous and the glitter leaf is from MAMBI.


I have a ton of stuff to do this week as our daughters and grandson are coming Thursday morning, I'm giddy :) But All That Scraps is starting previews for the November releases tomorrow, so check back often. These new sets are fabulous!


Our quote for the day: "The person we believe ourselves to be will always act in a manner consistent with our self-image." - Brian Tracy


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a terrific day :)

2 comments:

stampmonkey said...

What a lovely card, Jeanette! I love that paper you used too.

I'm totally with ya on your view of the time change...the only difference may be that my two youngest and I are home quite a bit since we started home schooling and we can stay in our jammies all day if we feel like it (and the kids do that a lot, especially when it's cold and wintery outside). Often times, we'll sit by the fireplace to do our school work and sip on our hot chocolate. With the time change, those days are just around the corner. ;)

How fun that your girls and grandson are coming soon! I'm envious...I miss my older kids and don't get to see them anywhere near enough.

Lynette said...

Great card! I, too, love getting in my jammies early and snuggling up!