Tuesday, November 4, 2008

the ATS Previews are Beginning.....today it's Sadie & Brandon

Good Morning! There are so many FUN All That Scraps new stamp sets that we will be previewing starting today :) The release is Monday, November 10th. Today I'm previewing Sadie playing soccer. Jen also will be releasing Brandon playing soccer so you can go to the All That Scraps blog to see more samples and some of Brandon too :)

This is a great set because Jen included a numbers set so you can put whatever number on the jersey that you want. And the flag is blank but she included some soccer sayings so you can personalize that too! When I started playing with this set, lots more ideas came to mind, but I really like the idea of doing thank you cards for the coaches because they volunteer their time and it's ALOT of time. My kids have been involved in sports since they were very little and I truly appreciate their coaches, this is a way to express that in a very fun way!!

Okay, lots to do, first go vote!!!!! It's a priviledge and a responsibility that we all are given. Please take advantage of it and help direct the path of our country. Okay, off my soapbox now :)

Our quote for the day: "Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. " — Anthony J. D'Angelo

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day - and remember to vote :)

4 comments:

Christina Fischer said...

Great card, Jeanette! I love the colors and layout! :)

Unknown said...

Really great card Jeanette! I love the colors! I so wish I would have put a thanks coach saying in the set now!

Unknown said...

So cute Jeanette-- What a great idea for the coaches--- I love the background paper colors too!!

Jami said...

This is so cute - great coloring!! I love that you can really personalize her!! love your blog tunes!!
hugs, Jami