Saturday, November 22, 2008

Monogram Cards

I'm back again :)
These are what I've been working on. I recently purchased the JustRite Monogram sets and decided they would make GREAT Gift Card sets. I sent some to my sister and here are mine :)
I LOVE that I can make them with whatever kind of theme I want. Christmas, snow, flowers, spring, summer, plaid, polka dot, blue, pink, green whatever!

Here are pictures of them up close. They're FUN and everyone needs cards to have on hand....just in case :)



















Just wanted to share :)
Have a GREAT evening!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Great cards, Jeanette. Isn't the JustRite Stamper fun? Your Thanksgiving card is wonderful, too!

PS - Have you checked out the Home Page of TCE lately? :)

stampmonkey said...

Very nice monogram cards, Jeanette! I'm sure your sister will love them! tfs