Friday, November 7, 2008

Introducing Forest Friends by Stampin' Spot Studio

Good Morning! It was so much fun this morning, when I woke up and heard our grandson, Tyler, talking in his bed, but his Mom wasn't quite ready to get up yet, so I went and got him and took him down with me to get Ben and Sara's breakfast ready for them. Tyler was so warm and snuggly :) He helped me get Ben and Sara ready for school and we watched them drive away and waved to them. I'm already enjoying him sooooooo much. Last night, Cliff and I took him to Target with us to get some groceries and of course a little toy for Tyler. He got Maracas that sing and count and tell colors. I'm sure the people on the plane with them when they are going home will 'love' me :)

My card today, is using a soon to be released set by Jen Ofiana - Stampin' Spot Studio. It's called Forest Friends and is filled with LOTS of little animals and sayings and such. It's adorable!! You can go to the ATS blog to see some fabulous samples using this set. I colored my image with prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits. I can see myself using this set for many many occasions!

Remember the sketch from Amy Westerman from a few days ago. I used it again today :)

Our quote for the day: "A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men." - Anonymous

Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Cute card! And it sounds like your visit is going very well - how fun!

ChrissyM said...

Adorable card! Sounds like you are having a fun time with your grandson and spoiling him is the name of the game (just glad I won't be on plan with them LOL). Enjoy the rest of your visit.